Buscar este blog

sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Password-Decryption with C++

Hi there!
I just finished the second and last part of my little project called Encrypting&Decrypting Passwords with C++. What I show you today is the other part of the code: how to get the real password from a senseless and non-intuitive string, previously encrypted by the first program. As you may know, there are millions of ways of encrypting stuff like passwords, texts, phone numbers...strings in general. Here I show you what first came to my mind. The current program asks the user to type the encrypted password, and it recognizes whether it went through the simple-mode or advanced-mode encryption way. And that's it, it gives back the original password.

 Here are a couple of snapshots, where user chose simple-mode and the result was a string with just numbers:



and user chose advanced-mode ant the result was a string with weird characters:



Here is the file located on my Skydrive account:


And here is the code:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario